Do you guy's ever wonder if you're fit, well take this test and find out!

on Saturday, May 2, 2009


I, took this test and found it interesting. You guys should try this test out to see if you're fit or not. But you guy's will actually have to do the things it says! So here we go:
Cardiorespiratory health:
Run up a the stairs at least 17 times without stopping. Then see how you feel.
a. I can talk comfortably and could run up again.
b. I'm too tired to talk.
c. I could use an ambulance.
Muscle strength and endurance:
Do as many push-ups in a row as you can. Make sure that you keep your hands under your shoulders and your toes on the ground.

a. I can do 10 push-ups and keep going.
b. I can do 5 push-ups but ummm... that's about it.
c. I think I'll just lie here on the floor.

Your Flexibility:
Stand up straight, and reach for your toes. Try to touch your toes without bending your knees.

a. I can touch my toes.
b. I can touch my knees.
c. I can hardly bend over without getting dizzy.
Your Overall fitness:
How do you feel after finishing this test?

a. I feel great!
b. I'm a little bit sore and tired.
c. I'm ready for a vacation. I'm exhausted :(
If your answers were mostly a's, you're an fit as can be! If your answers were mostly b's, you're a good sport! Get ready to shape up, more!If your answers were mostly c's, you're a fitness failure! Prepare for the new you!

Don't you guy's think this test is interesting? I know if you guy's actually did the test you might be exhausted! http://www.iemily.com/section-186.html




2 comments:

grace said...

I'm fit! And so is Shalom. I don't want to write this but she made me.

Sandip said...

LOL!Grace your sooo jokez... did you even take this test? Or are you just saying.... that cause your sister is makin u.

Post a Comment