Okay, so you guys might be wondering what does she mean by that? I mean that when I was small i alway's asked my parents when i could get a dog, and they would always say, " When pigs fly". This is what I hate about people, sometimes when you really want something their answer will be "When pigs fly", and then after that you just want it anymore. It gets annoying sometimes to cause umm... you didn't get what you wanted. But, know when I think of it, i think it's really funny cause pigs will never fly and i don't want a dog anymore. Don't people say that to you guys sometimes? How do you guy's feel when they say that?
LOL!

2 comments:
I've never heared that saying before.The pig in the pic looks kinda cute.
You haven't,lucky cause it probably doesn't seem annoying to you then. But for me it gets annoying. I didn't notice that, but ummmmmm..... yeah the pig is kinda cute.
Post a Comment