I hate getting Chain letters cause I get curious and read them then there is always a threat and i have to forward it. And you know the worst part is everyday my inbox is loaded with chain letters.
I think there are other people that feel the same way i do about chain letters.
14 comments:
i just delete the scary ones or the ones that threaten me. i got one yesterday it was the threats about our relationship.i'm not scared of those ones.like this:THIS IS THE HOTT TEST....HOW
> > HOTT R U? GET A PIECE OF PAPER > > AND
> > NUMBER
> > IT 1-11 (NO CHEATING)
> >
> > SEE YOUR RESULTS AT THE END OF
> > THE
> > TEST.
> > WHEN YOU SEND IT ON PUT YOUR
> > SCORE IN
> > THE SUBJECT BAR.
these kind r ok
Oklol
I don't even get mail to begin with.
lol yea i get scared i actually believe it well i used to ive grown up lol
Grace lol how can u not get emailed?
Simran it's good that ur not scared now but unfortunatley one of us still gets scared me, hahaha LOL!
MICA I DO ALMOST THE SAME THING WITH THREATENING AND SCARY E-MAILS.BUT I SEND IT BCK 2 THE PERSON WHO SENT IT 2 ME. LOL:)
GRACE UR FUNNY!!!:p
I HATE DAT TOO ECPECIALLY WEN IM IN A ROOM BY MYSELF!!
I know ashley, that's really scary when ur in the room by ur self and ur readin that. My cousin dared me 2 do that and i did it, i got so cared cause they turned the lights off, and i was readin the scariest chain letter about bloody maries daughter!
are u serious when u say u believe that stupid stuff on those letters? i dont even understand how its scary. i could read a million chain letters alone in my room and not be scared at all. when soemone sends me them i sometimes change it up a bit and send it back to that person who sent it to me. when they read it they feel stupid rofl
i dont even look into my inbox and they are not real..or are theyy??
Gaganbir- who know's if there real it's a mystery? LOL
Puneet- Yeah, I think i'll try that. But ummm.... how would it make them feel stupid?
Post a Comment