Guy's don't you think it's really not a bright idea to hang yourself cause of little things like that. I mean this guy probably had allot more to live for. Ok, so what if his fav. team lost it's not the end of the world. Lot's of people don't even care, like just forget about it soo whatt? I mean I heard soo many stories like this, I really don't see any point in suicides cause you have more to live for than just stupid things like that. I really think that what he did is stupid! Nobody should do suicide cause of weird and crazy things like that. But this guy Kenyan Arsenal drank before he did this but it's still stupid... right?
If guy's wanna read the article click on this:http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-championssuicide&prov=reuters&type=lgns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah this guy is really stupid. I don't even care about football.
I mean why would anyone care about something like that and do suicide over it?
Post a Comment