If I really could star in any movie it would be The Grudge. I know what you guy's might be thinking why would she want to star in the movie The Grudge, out of all the movies she could have choosen. Well, one reason is because this movie is scary and thrilling to watch. In this movie I would want to star as Emma and replace Grace Zabriskie because she is the main character and everything's happening to her and everyone is wondering what's going to happen to her next. One big reason I would want to star as Emma is because I found her role in the movie very interesting cause she is the one who discover's this curse The Grudge and is trying to stop it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0391198/
Sandip- Interesting Stuff
Stuff that I find interesting and think that you guys would to.
©2008. All rights Reserved Hmmm... If I Could Star In Any Movie...

3 comments:
eww......i hate that movie!!!!
wouldnt you be scared???
:P
oh lord sandip thats scary
hahahahahahahahhaha! that's the fun part these movies are scary, so no one would watch them over and over again. I don't want anyone to watch me over and over again it's embaressing. Ashley yeah i would probably be alittle scared but this movie isn't really real, or is it?
Post a Comment