Miss.Universe 2007Miss.Universe 2008How can they go around judging girls. There are probably prettier girls then them in Canada. LOL!
LOL!thats is funny..
i no
I agree with you i've seen prettier girls
YEAH, that's the thing they judge girls ,i mean take a tour around Canada you can find prettier girls. I've seen prettier girls in the mall! LOL! BUT SHE IS PRETTY! but i've seen prettier.
i hope they can find someone prettier for 2009 miss.universe canada. u no cause that's just a shame if they say she's the prettiest girl in Canada.
u see the white top that that girl's wearing it's soo cute.
yeah i have seen way prettier girls in canada !!i can name one:gureen!!!LOLJUST JOKING
HAHAHAHAHA GUREEEN THAT'S SOOO JOKEZ!
8 comments:
LOL!thats is funny..
i no
I agree with you i've seen prettier girls
YEAH, that's the thing they judge girls ,i mean take a tour around Canada you can find prettier girls. I've seen prettier girls in the mall! LOL! BUT SHE IS PRETTY! but i've seen prettier.
i hope they can find someone prettier for 2009 miss.universe canada. u no cause that's just a shame if they say she's the prettiest girl in Canada.
u see the white top that that girl's wearing it's soo cute.
yeah i have seen way prettier girls in canada !!
i can name one:
gureen!!!
LOL
JUST JOKING
HAHAHAHAHA GUREEEN THAT'S SOOO JOKEZ!
Post a Comment