
Don't you think the war over Kashmir is weird cause both Pakistan and India have parts of it so why blast each other up with nuclear bombs. I mean that's just crazy it's like saying there 2 kids they both got an equal share of the land but they still hate each other cause their greedy and want more and more their both willing to do anything for that, even kill each other.That's crazy if you don't call that crazy then I don't know what you call crazy. I mean you know how much pollution those bombs will cause it will ruin our environment.It's just weird:( I am ashamed, those country's are baby's their not thinking about other issues that good for nothing war will cause!Like environmental issues which is a very big big big big issue! Everyone knows that the environmental issue is huge, even kids know that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment